Saturday, November 5, 2011

PRINCE

It is my birthday today and I have received one of the best things I could have hoped for:

Tickets to a Prince concert in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

  My wife and I agree on only a few pop artists. Prince happens to be the one that we end up gushing about the most. As far as we are both concerned his talent and skill are superior to all other pop artists. Yes, I know that this statement may cause controversy amongst Michael Jackson fans, but that is just too bad.
  Prince can stand in one place on stage and clap and his charisma will draw you in instantly. That is all he has to do. He does so much more, but he is not required to in order to catch your complete attention. I also respect him for the fact that he writes, produces, and performs all his own work. The man can play a guitar superbly, as well.

  As far as albums go, he has yet to produce the perfect album. That being said Diamonds and Pearls is the closest thing to it in my opinion.


I would post a picture and a link to samples if it were not for the fact that Prince will not allow it. He is fairly strict when it comes to licensing issues. It is alright, I love him anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment