Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Something very unique. (in concept at least)

I've discovered a new genre. Well, a sub-genre I have been told.

Battle Metal...

  Yeah, I know right? But shock and after-shock, this stuff is good. It has a lot of elements I really enjoy. One of those being that my sons think it is outrageously fun.
  This album has got fist pumping anthems, speedy shredding bits, foreign accents, pirates and an instrumental track that has me in stitches with giddy excitement every time I hear it. (Venetoi! - Prasinoi!)



http://www.myspace.com/turisasofficial

  Just in case you have not noticed yet, I will not be sticking to any one genre.

  If this does hurt your feelings it is not really my fault. If it does not? Great! I look forward to writing to you in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment