Sunday, January 8, 2012

It Has Arrived!

  Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! The Skyrim Soundtrack I ordered in November is in my hands. Please allow me a moment of fan-boy gushiness.

  Four discs, an actual case with artwork and a personal autograph by composer Jeremy Soule, IN GOLD PENNING! I know it is cheesy, but this is actually a big deal to me.




  You see, the last two soundtracks I ordered gave me a pin number with which to activate a download for those respective tracks. I then had to download the album artwork, size it, print it and cut it to fit my CD cases. Not exactly the most romantic new album experience I have had. That being said, they were very worthwhile listening experiences.

    I will post an update at a later date as to how this album stacks up. (And whether or not I feel sufficiently inspired to purchase the game itself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment